Thursday, July 26, 2012

Miss Kagay-an 2012: Introducing Candidate Number 2 Sidney Taboclaon


Candidate number 2 is Sidney “Pinky” Taboclaon of Barangay Canitoan, born on October 7, 1991 in Wiesbaden, West Germany.

She is a BS Hotel & Restaurant Management major at the Tagoloan Community College. Her hobbies and interests include reading books, as she says it is a way of enhancing the way she speaks and also to widen her vocabulary.

She is also into cooking and cake decorating. She considers flambĂ©, flair tending, cooking and singing to be her special sets of skills. She notes, “I can say that I am optimistic, resilient and responsible because of the things I’ve been through. I am a good person because that’s what my parents trained me to be but despite the goodness that I have, I can also say that sometimes I appear quite snobbish if I have something in mind that I want to express but I can’t talk. I’m also a little bit strict because of the goals in life that I want to achieve.”  

For more information about Miss Kagay-an 2012, please visit www.businessweekmindanao.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

BLOG UPDATES IN FIND SOULMATES

Facebook Badge

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites